Interested in getting involved with AWC? Volunteering is a great way to become active in the club and is the perfect way to get to know other members.
Currently, AWC needs volunteers for the following events:
- Three Rivers Weekend Coordinators (Spring & Fall)
- River Clean-up Coordinators
- Trip Coordinators for beginner, advanced, and intermediate trips
- Annual Throw Rope Competition Judges & Assistants
- Monthly Meeting Help (secure or coordinate events or speakers, provide food, etc.)
If you are interested in volunteering for any of these events (or any other events that you would like to help with), please email Amanda at amcdaniel1116(at)gmail.com. Or talk with one of the current AWC officers at the next event.